Ohio State Buckeyes Signature Shirt Sweater


They'd treat you like dirt. Ohio State Buckeyes Signature Shirt SweaterI think they would become all depressed for whatever reason and spend shitloads of money on useless shit just to feel a little better for a few days. For people like me it's like buying a new video game I don't need, just so I can distract myself. But for these people instead of video games it's new exotic cars, huge landscaping projects, etc.I've been a boy toy to some rich/professional hottie women and it was awesome. They need someone to show off at corporate events, client dinners, and provide personal service at night. I don't see why women have such a problem with it.


buy this shirt: Ohio State Buckeyes Signature Shirt Sweater
source: Merry Christmas shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

That’s what i do dance i drink wine and i know things flowers shirt

Lgbt their fight is our fight shirt

Michael scottie dennis the best triob chicago basketball legend shirt